Twin MAN V12-1800 diesel engines • White hull • Walnut interior wood, satin finish • Organic white quartz galley worktop • Painted hardtop canopy in Graphite grey metallic • Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters with hold function docking system • Sleipner Vector Fin stabilisation system with VF1050 fins • Port cabin with double berth conversion • Mattress & reading light in crew utility area to give additional optional berth • Teak laid flybridge, foredeck, steps and side deck • Underwater transom lights • GRP Flybridge hardtop with electric opening section in soft fabric • Cockpit servery unit with 100ltr drawer fridge and storage cupboard • ONAN 27 kW generator • Freshwater maker • Underfloor heating on lower deck • Washer/Dryer • Flybridge wetbar with griddle/BBQ and icemaker • Premium Naim audio system throughout • Four Raymarion Axiom XL16 colour multifunction displays across two helm positions with international VHF and chartplotters • Williams 435 Sportjet
• Length overall (incl. pulpit): 95’ 28.96m
• Moulded LOA: 78’7” 23.95m
• Beam: 22‘2“ 6.71m
• Draft approx (at full load): 6’8’’ 2.03m
• Displacement approx (lightship): 94 tonnes
• Displacement approx (half load): 104 tonnes
• Fuel capacity: 13400 litres / 2948 gal / 3540 USG
• Water capacity (incl. calorifier): 1800 litres / 396 gal / 475 USG
• Hot Water calorifiers: 205 litres/ 45 gallon / 54 USG
• Black water tank: 720 litres / 158 gal / 190 USG
• Grey water tank: 1000 litres / 220 gal / 264 USG
Engines: Twin MAN V12 1800 (2 x 1800 mhp) – Speed range: 34-36 knots*
This elegant new addition to the Princess Y Class range offers efficient, agile cruising combined with a spacious interior and dynamic new exterior styling. The modified deep V-hull of the Princess Y78, enables planing at lower speeds, and with a choice of three engines, she can reach speeds of up to 36 knots with a MAN V12 1800.
The deck layout is perfect for both relaxing and entertaining with ample options available for both, including walkthrough foredeck with U-shaped seating and sunbathing area. L-shaped seating either side of the upper helm means guests can enjoy the view from the helm while you are underway.
Do you need more information about it? Contact us now! We’ll answer your questions at full sail.