Dynamic, Spacious and Focused on Life at Sea – Princess Yachts Reveals the All-New F45 Flybridge
• Innovations in design and technology deliver class-leading living space with a focus on alfresco dining and on-deck living
• Interior and exterior design details create a rare elegance for a compact flybridge yacht and luxurious environments above and below deck with standard Naim audio
• Electronic sliding transom radically increases cockpit area at the touch of a button
• Instantly recognisable full-length hull windows inform bold new design language
• Efficient twin Volvo IPS 600 engines combined with Princess’s unique resin-infused deepV hull for a top speed of 31 knots† and optimised sea-keeping
• Length overall (incl pulpit): 47’ 1” 14.35m
• Beam: 13’11’’ 4.25m
• Draft (half load) approx.: 3’7’’ 1.09m
• Displacement approx (half load): 16779 Kg 36991 lbs
• Fuel capacity (standard tanks): 1300 litres / 286 gal / 343 USG
• Water capacity (incl. calorifier): 487 litres / 107 gal / 128 USG
• Hot Water calorifiers: 32 litres/ 7 gallon / 8 USG
• Blackwater capacity: 150 litres / 33 gallon / 40 USG
Engines: Twin Volvo D6-435 IPS 600 (2 x 435mhp) Maximum speed range – 29-31 knots†
The brand-new Princess F45 flybridge delivers unparalleled space, design quality and flexibility in a compact flybridge yacht that features a full beam owner’s cabin, extended flybridge and a unique electronically-controlled sliding transom, which increases the size of the cockpit area at the touch of a button by 40cm.
The F45 is packed with technical innovations that ensure this compact yacht feels as spacious above deck as it does below. Together with its elegant full-length hull windows, beautifully resolved surfacing, and unique design details, the F45 will establish itself as the benchmark small flybridge yacht.
Core to the all-new F45’s stability and dynamic predictability are the twin Volvo IPS 600 engines, which deliver 870 mhp and a top speed of 31 knots†, and the yacht is intuitive to control at low speeds thanks to the joystick control. The result is a class-leading combination of power, performance and efficiency, optimised physical dimensions, and sea-keeping behaviour.
The new Princess F45 has been designed with on-deck living in mind, apparent from the moment guests are welcomed on board. The sociable cockpit seating area seamlessly connects to the aft
galley and can be extended at the push of a button to create additional flexibility within this zone. An optional barbecue and sink can also be specified, neatly accommodated aft of the cockpit seating, to extend the entertainment space onto the teak transom platform.
Do you need more information about it? Contact us now! We’ll answer your questions at full sail.